Friday, September 12, 2008

Playing with Cookie


My parents are living it up on an Alaskan Cruise so we are taking care of their dog, Cookie for two weeks. Cookie is the sweetest dog ever, and Nathan absolutely loves her so I'm so happy we get to enjoy her while Mom and Dad are away. On the day Nathan got his new slide, we spent the morning outside playing which made both babies very happy.



"Cookie, there's that plane I was telling you about."

"I like to roll around too, but I haven't tried it in the grass yet."

"Who wants to play a game of fetch???"

"Cookie, you're my best furry friend."


"Cookie, this is my toy. You have your tennis ball."


Although we want Mama and Papa to hurry home, Nathan is having so much fun with his little friend. We go for walks every morning and afternoon, and when Nathan wakes up from his naps, Cookie is the first to hear him and runs to the stairs waiting for me to open the gate so she can go to his room. Nathan gets so excited when I open the door and she runs in. They chase each other around the house and play with Nathan's toys. Cookie is even happy to help clean up the food that Nathan "accidentally" drops from his highchair. They are a cute pair!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cookie may never want to go home again, looks like Nate has a new best friend :-)
Love you all,
Aunt Missy & Family

Carrie said...

I know Cookie is having so much fun with you, Nate. Tell your mommy and daddy that they need to get you your very own doggie to play with and love!

Anonymous said...

Nathan, Cookie loves to play with you. She likes to play ball. But her favorite thing is to share your food. I think Cookie misses you so we will have to have a play day very soon. Love Mama and Papa