Friday, November 14, 2008

15 Months Old!

Nathan is now 15 months old, and is so much fun! It's amazing to me how much he can do and understand now. I remember thinking how neat it would be when I could ask him to do something and he would actually do it. He knows how to throw trash away (although sometimes he throws toys away). He wipes down his highchair, he puts his dirty clothes in the hamper, and he understands simple commands. He is also saying more and more words! So far he can say: dog, cat, duck, light (li), nana, mommy (mummy), dada, mama, papa (boppa), lion (used to be yi-yon, now it's li-lon), bubble, no (one of his favorites), apple, ball, bye (southern style), and baby! Baby is his newest one. Along with the good, comes the bad though. If Nathan gets frustrated or doesn't get his way, he throws himself down on the floor and cries. It was kind of funny at first...now, not so cute :)

Here are a few pictures and videos I took of Nathan in the bathtub, his favorite time.


Sucking on his washcloth is now an every bath occurrence.


He's even able to multi-task with it still in his mouth! It's so funny because he sticks it in his mouth, sucks, and then plays with his other toys while still holding onto the washcloth!


"I can wash my own tummy Mommy."


"I love my washcloth, so don't even think about taking it away from me."


Oh and if the washcloth isn't in his mouth, rubber ducky is.

Here are the videos (I guess I went a bit overboard on bath time documentation)


Blowing bubbles "Nathan" style.


Blowing bubbles the right way, and saying "duck"


Splashing Mommy

Saying "bubble"

1 comment:

Carrie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! Nate, you plus the bathtub equals ADORABLE!!!!! I love seeing that fat tummy of yours. It makes me just want to love and squeeze and kiss you all over! And that wash cloth....how funny! I'm going to see you December 5th and I can't wait to give you a bath. You can splash all over the place!

Lots of love,
Auntie Carrie