Monday, November 3, 2008

Dinner at the Tower Club

Saturday night was our big night out! Our friends, Dan and Haewon, treated us to dinner at the Tower Club which is a restaurant downtown. Nathan wanted to look his best!


"Adriana, do you remember buying me this outfit?"


Isn't he the sweetest, most handsome little boy ever?


We were on the 48th floor and had our own private room! The view was beautiful...we could see all of downtown!


Nathan loved looking out the window and seeing all of the lights.


"I'm ready for my spaghetti!"

Haewon, Dan, and Reece

I came prepared with some books and toys for the boys to play with to keep them entertained. Nathan LOVES his books and was ready for Dan to read to him.


Nathan and Reece were so cute together! They ran around and played and played with each other. They were especially amused by the mirrors. It was like there were four kids to play with! It really was hilarious because they kept imitating each other. One would run into the mirror and bang on it, and then the other would do it.



Although our night started out perfectly, we had a bit of bad luck. Reece and Nathan were having so much fun together but then Reece had a fall. He hit his head on the edge of the metal window sill and cut it pretty bad. I felt so sorry for him because he was having so much fun earlier. So they had to leave to take Reece to the hospital. Dan and Haewon were so sweet and insisted that we stay and finish our dinner. Although the food was magnificent, it wasn't the same without them. We'll just have to plan another night out soon! Luckily Reece did not need stitches, just the liquid bandage. I swear, it's so hard having a boy because they play so hard and have no caution!


This is a picture of Mr. GQ! I bought this outfit for him at Dillard's and it was on sale for $15! What a pose!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I just want to squeeze you and hug you and kiss you...you are so CUTE!!!!! I'm glad you had fun at dinner, but I'm so sorry about your friend Reece. I'm so happy he's o.k. now. Love you little guy!

Love,
Auntie Carrie

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

Nate - you are so cute. I think you should be a little model. I love your little argyle sweater :)