Sunday, November 16, 2008

Reece's Birthday Party

On Saturday, Nathan and I went to Reece's first birthday party. Not only was there tons of good food, lots of toys to play with, but there was also a bounce house! This is Nathan's third time to be in one, and I think he's hooked! This first video is of Nathan just getting started. The second one shows he has no fear!

Sorry it's sideways again




One of Reece's cousins helped Nathan go down the slide at first.


"Mommy, I know it's cold outside, but I don't care!"



Who do you think is going to be the daredevil in the family?


Nathan banged and banged on this piano. In this picture, he is actually singing along!


After the party, we headed over to Mama and Papa's house because Wayne was out of town on business for the weekend.



We both ate a ton of food at the birthday party, be there is always room for Mama's spaghetti!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my! You are having lots and lots of fun! I loved seeing you bounce in the bounce house. Are you sure it's o.k. to go down head first? You better be careful Mr. Nate!

Love,
Auntie Carrie

Stephanie said...

Your little guy is precious!
It was great to meet you last night and share boy stories! I am looking forward lots of GNO fun. :) Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Nate and Papa are so cute together!!!
We miss you all :-)
Love Aunt Missy & Family