Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kelly's Halloween Party

On Thursday, Kelly invited us to her Halloween party at her house. Nathan is so cute when he puts on his costume. When I show it to him, he growls like a lion, and he even says lion now! Well, it's more like "Yion" but he says it whenever I show him a picture of a lion or his costume.


Nathan the lion with Kelly the clown (Kelly's mom made her costume!)



Nathan loves to help me sweep at home, so when he found Kelly's child size broom, he was a happy lion!


Me and my cub

After everyone left the party, Nathan and I stuck around to help Kelly carve her pumpkin. We stripped them down to get ready to dig into the pumpkin. Can't you tell how excited they are?!
"OK kids, it's your turn to help get the seeds out."

First Kelly took a turn...


And then Nathan....
In the end, it was Marla and I that did the dirty work. Kelly and Nathan had more fun running around in their diapers and touching an occasional seed.

While Scott did the carving, we gave Kelly and Nathan a bath. They were so cute and took turns splashing water ALL OVER the place! Kelly started it and then Nathan copied. They were both laughing so hard that we didn't care how wet we (and the bathroom) were getting. And it wasn't my house so I REALLY didn't care :)

Here's our finished product! Thanks Kelly for letting us help you!
Oh, and while I wasn't looking, Nathan found a leftover cupcake and stuffed the whole thing in his mouth!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like you and Kelly had a ton of fun! I love both of your costumes!

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

they are so cute holding hands :)