Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nathan, the Maid

Nathan loves to play with my broom and mop! Whenever I open the laundry room door, I immediately hear little feet running towards it. Nathan, are you telling me you WANT to do chores? That can easily be arranged once you learn how to control the broom a little better. Trying to hold the broom sideways while going through a door isn't the smartest thing to do. Plus, you've already knocked over a few of Mommy's pretty things :)




"This is hard work...I can see why you don't do it more often."

I took Nathan in to see his doctor for his 15 month checkup. Boy was he in a great mood! Nathan weighs 24 1/2 pounds (50 percentile), he is 31.8 inches tall (80 percentile), and is absolutely perfect!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Nate, you are such a good boy to help your mommy clean the house! I'd like to schedule you to clean my house soon....do you have any openings? How much do you charge? Can I just pay you with rocks?