Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Puppy's Last Day

Nathan and I have loved having Sadie with us for the last week. This was Sadie's last day in Dallas before we headed to Houston to give her to her new family (my sister, Jennifer and her children, Alexandra and Robert). Although I was so excited for my niece and nephew to have her, I was really sad to let her go. She is the sweetest little girl and was so much fun for Nathan to play with.


Sadie is just like a little baby. She plays and plays and then is wiped out!




As you can see, Nathan not only loved playing with the puppy, but also loved her crate! He crawled in and out of it and even put his stuffed animals in there. Usually Sadie was out when Nathan decided to get in, but there were a few times that Nathan and Sadie cuddled together in her little house.


Because my parents have Cookie, Nathan Knows exactly what to do with a leash, and loved taking Sadie on walks...or trying to take her on walks. She was still trying to get used to the leash so there were times that she wouldn't move, but Nathan still managed to drag her across the floor :)


Sadie loves Nathan's Doggie as much as he does!


"Sadie, this is how I like to eat my food...who needs a bowl? It just gets in the way!"

And here are a few videos of us playing outside. I'll post our Houston pictures as soon as I can. I've got a ton!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nathan, you can come over and play with our new puppy and you can show Thorne 'the ropes' on how to walk a dog!

Carrie said...

Nate, tell your mommy and daddy to get you your own puppy! I had fun with you last weekend. I love you!

Love,
Auntie Carrie

Anonymous said...

We really had fun taking Sadie to Houston. Robert and Alexandra will have Sadie trained to do all kinds of tricks. Nathan you really helped by teaching Sadie about her leash. Love, Mama and Cookie and Papa