Thursday, January 21, 2010

American Idol - Nathan Style

Nathan knows several songs (parts of the songs) and loves to sing them. Of course, on the day I decided to film him, he didn't want to perform. So I promised him a treat if he'd sing his songs. He pretty much rushed through them to get the treat, but you'll get the idea. Oh and he definitely made the songs (as Randy and Simon would say) "his own." Here are his words if you need them :)

Jingle Bells: "Jingle bells, all the way, hey!"

Frosty The Snowman: "Frosty the Snowman, jolly, happy soul."

Jesus Loves Me: "Jesus loves me, I know, for a bible tell me so."

Zacchaeus: "Zacchaeus you come down!" (this is a bible song my mom taught Nathan about a man who climbed a tree to see God...makes more sense huh?)

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star: That is definitely his own version :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Yo, yo, yo! Dog.....that was
H-O-T....HOT!