Tuesday, March 2, 2010

27 Weeks Pregnant

Last week, I had another sonogram, and it was so unbelievable to see how our baby girl has changed in 4 weeks. I was 27 weeks along (I'm 28 weeks now), and she is growing so much! She weighs 2.10 lbs now and even has hair! I couldn't believe that we could actually see it! She is starting to fatten up, and both doctors who did my sonogram commented on her fat cheeks :) When Nathan was born, he had chubby cheeks, and they were the sweetest things ever! My doctor said that she was growing perfectly and is in the 60th percentile which is wonderful!

I'm feeling good too...I haven't had any problems at all, and LOVE being pregnant. She is such an active little thing! I can definitely tell that her movements and kicks are getting stronger. The only thing that is stressing me out right now is figuring out her name!

This is her face looking right at us (not a profile pic). You can see her eyes and part of her arm by her cheek.


And here I am!


Nathan loves his baby sister, and hugs and kisses my stomach all the time. He even talks and sings to her...so sweet.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ash, you are the cutest preggo ever!!!! At first I couldn't tell where baby girl's face was, but then I totally saw her looking right at me! Puuhhhhhlease pick out a name!

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

I agree with Carrie :)