Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Day with Mama

Last week, Wayne had to take some clients out to dinner and to a Mavericks basketball game, and my dad was out of town, so Mom and I decided to spend the whole day and evening together! Nathan and I went to Mama's house first thing in the morning, we packed a picnic, and then headed to the Arboretum. It was such a beautiful day! We loved seeing all of the flowers, and Nathan loved spending the day outside, running around.




I know I'm huge! Four weeks to go!

After eating our lunch, we walked around and found an animal petting area.




Then we found the water fountains. Nathan ran around here FOREVER!




Along with looking at the flowers, he also loves looking at the fish.




And then we found a grassy area to take a rest. Nathan alternated between laying down and playing hide and seek and chase!





After an afternoon nap, We went back to Mom's house and took Nathan and Cookie for a ride in the golf cart to play around the lake and feed the ducks. Nathan had a baggie full of bread for the ducks. Too bad the ducks only got a few pieces...Nathan ate the rest :)





We ended the day by going out to eat. It was really a perfect day! I loved being able to spend so much time with my mom and Nathan.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Looked like y'all had so much fun! And Ash, your baby belly looks perfect!