Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter!

We actually let Nathan open his Easter basket the night before. We figured we'd be really busy trying to get ready for church on Sunday morning, so the Easter Bunny visited us early. I took Nathan on a walk while Daddy got his basket set up in the backyard. I told Nathan that I thought I saw the Easter Bunny so we were on the lookout! When we got back to the house, Wayne met us at the door and said, "Nathan I just saw the Easter Bunny!" Nathan was so excited, so we ran out to the back to try to find him :)


When Nathan saw his basket with all of these toys and treats, he ran over to it with the biggest smile on his face.


His basket was filled with candy, a catch toy, a Toy Story kite, a fishing game, some new Matchbox cars, and Sarge (one of the cars from the movie "Cars") Did we go overboard?


On Sunday morning, we met my parents and Wayne's mom at church. Nathan is such a big boy now and never cries when we drop him off at Sunday School. After the service, Wayne and I picked him up and told him that Mama, Papa, and Grandmother were waiting for him. I've never see him run so fast through the halls to find them :)



My sweet family!

Baby Charlotte is almost here!


After church, everyone came over to our house where we ate lunch (I have to brag that I fixed a really good pasta dish, salad, and bread...I even impressed myself!) And then Nathan played with all of his new toys with Mama, Papa, and Grandmother. He really loves this fishing game!


But he has already learned how to cheat! He'll hold the fishing pole above the moving fish so patiently, trying to catch one, but then he'll just pick one up with his finger, and yell "I got one!" He's always so proud of himself! We then had our FINAL Easter egg hunt (thank goodness!) and once again, Nathan filled himself up with chocolate and sugar :)

1 comment:

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

you are the cutest little pregnant lady I have ever seen :-)