Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa!

Last weekend, we celebrated my dad's birthday. My sister, Carrie, and her husband Chris, my sister, Jennifer, and her children Alexandra and Robert, all came into town. Nathan was in Heaven having so many playmates! Oh and we can't forget Otis, Carrie's bulldog! Nathan calls him his little buddy, and completely loves him.


We cooked out Saturday night and had a great dinner of fajitas...and hot dogs for the kids.


Nathan was a happy boy!


And a little mischievous...this is Alexandra's I-Phone :)


Here's our birthday boy!


Robert, Alexandra, and Nathan helped Papa inspect his present...we gave him an I-Phone for his birthday. I can't believe my dad has an I-Phone before I do!


I think Nathan approves of the present...he's probably thinking this will be a new fun toy for him! Papa, keep your phone away from him...mine has been dropped one too many times :)


Me, Baby Charlotte, and Carrie


We love our Papa!


After everyone left, the guys relaxed in the living room watching sports...Nathan will probably kill me one day for putting this picture on the blog!


Nathan loves snuggling with his daddy.


He also didn't want to go to bed, and knows as long as he is having "snuggle time" with Daddy, he's safe from me taking him away :)


Nathan is definitely a Daddy's boy!!!


Nathan and his little buddy, and Aunt Carrie...Nathan always feels like such a big boy when Otis is here. He wants to help feed him, take him outside to potty, and take him for walks. Hopefully he will be as helpful with Charlotte as he is with Otis!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa loved the party. He had a great time. Nathan might have taught him a thing or two about the IPhone. Now we are just waiting for baby girl Charlotte Rose. Love, Mama and Papa

Carrie said...

LOVE the pic of the guys watching T.V. and Nay Nay is on the potty! I sent that pic to just about everyone at my school :-)