Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Family Reunion, Day 3

On Saturday, Tiffany, Carrie, and I took the boys to see Toy Story 3. Nathan loves the first two and has both of the Buzz and Woody dolls. I didn't know it, but Logan and Landon love it too and brought their Buzz Lightyear. So the two days before we went to the movie, all three of them kept playing "Toy Story" with each other. So we thought this would be a great outing.



"No more pictures! I just want to see the movie!"


Nathan with his 3-D glasses...which he didn't wear during the movie :) I kept trying to tell him that he could see it better with the glasses on, but he wouldn't wear them...I'm glad I paid the extra admission price for him to get the glasses :) The movie was really cute, and Nathan did pretty good. It was only his 2nd movie to go to. He did want to get up and move around a few times, and I had to keep telling him not to touch the chairs in front of him, but all in all it was fun. Logan and Landon were perfect...they were glued to their seats and the screen the entire time!


Nathan and Auntie Carrie


Nathan and Mommy


While we were at the movies, Grandmother took care of Charlotte


Grandmother with her grand kids


Tiffany and their new addition, Layton. He is 4 months old and is the happiest baby!


Charlotte and Layton


Here's a close-up


Nathan, Daddy, and Charlotte.


Charlotte and her big brother


Nathan was being so sweet for the previous pictures, and then was silly with me! I kept asking him to smile sweetly, but he just wanted to be funny. Then he finally showed his sweet smile, and leaned his head on me, and the battery died...my luck.


Later that night, we had the family auction. This is a tradition that we do every year. Everyone brings items for the auction. We all bid on them, and the money made, goes to help pay for the reunion the next year. It is always so much fun!


Uncle Mike was the spotter letting us all know when someone made a bid. He is hilarious! I think we all had stomach aches from laughing so hard!


No comments: