Friday, December 23, 2011

Charlotte's Doggie Ears

A few days ago, Nathan was playing at a friend's house so Charlotte and I played "Beauty Shop." First, I got her dressed up in this Christmas shirt that my sister, Missy, got for her last year...it was too big then but fits perfectly now! Charlotte let me fix her hair with a bow and then do doggie ears. And she was really good about letting me take lots of  pictures until the very end. But I think the ones of her crying are just as cute! Is she a beautiful little girl or what?!



 
 
 

3 comments:

Carrie said...

She is SO beautiful! I love the black and white pic of her! Her doggie ears are so cute, too!

LORA said...

Missy did a beautiful job on that little top! It is so cute on Charlotte. Of course, she could be wearing a brown paper bag, and she'd still be absolutely beautiful.

Hugs,
Lora

Anonymous said...

Pretty baby. I agree with Carrie, love those black and white pics. Love, Mama, Papa, and Cookie