Saturday, August 10, 2013

IPhone Pics

Playing "Baby"




Bath time with Pearce
 

 Playdate with Skylar...the girls are princesses and Nathan is Prince Charming





Mama took Nathan and Charlotte back to school shopping for backpacks and lunch boxes, and Nathan sweet talked her into this Super Mario Brothers Lego kit.


Playdate with Andrew at the Perot Museum 



My bedroom for the last week because my two little angels keep waking up at 3:30 on the dot and sneak downstairs to our bed. And I'm too tired to take them back up so it's become a habit. So, this last week, I've been sleeping outside of Nathan's room, and every time they wake up, I put them back in bed. The first 2 nights were exhausting, but now they are back to sleeping all night. THANK GOODNESS! Tomorrow is my last night upstairs so we are keeping our fingers crossed that the habit has been broken...I'll just have to be consistent in taking them back upstairs if they come down again...it's just so hard when I'm so darn tired! 


Little Miss Charlotte looking so sweet 

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ok, that is so funny that you have had to camp out outside their room! You can do it, Ash...be strong!!!!!