Thursday, May 28, 2015

Charlotte's Last Day

Charlotte has been out of school for a week now, and we are really enjoying it! I love not having to fix a lunch, pick out her clothes, or wake her up! Her end of the year party was so nice. She got a diploma from her teachers and one of the moms even bought all of the kids the Dr. Seuss book, "Oh the Places You'll Go". Nathan has one too and we are suppose to have their teachers sign it each year. Both of Charlotte's teachers were very ready eyed at the party. I would have been sad too but I am so happy charlotte had one more year there in Pre K 5. I know I'll be sad next year though! Mrs Luigs and Mrs. Joan even made each of us a scrapbook with pictures of our own kids. I couldn't believe they put that much time and effort into this gift! That is just one example of what sweet people they are. I have loved seeing how caring they are to all of the kids but especially Charlotte. 












No comments: