Thursday, May 21, 2015

Charlotte's Water Day at School


Charlotte's class got to have a water day at school complete with popsicles, sprinklers, hoses, face painting, bubbles, shaving cream, and mud! She and her little friends were so cute splashing around in their bathing suits. This is her last week of school! I'm sad because I absolutely loved her classmates. They were such a sweet class and I LOVED her teachers. But she'll be back there next year for Pre-K 5...after that year, I will be very sad to not ever go back. We will have been there for 5 years at that point. I can't think of that now or I'll cry! I love this school so much. The teachers are so wonderful and caring. And Charlotte feels so confident there. But, I am kind of happy to not have to get her up in the morning and pack her lunch and get her dressed! It will be kind of nice to just be lazy in the mornings :)








No comments: