Thursday, May 21, 2015

Happy Mother's Day! And Happy Birthday!

This year Charlotte's birthday was on Mother's Day! We had her party the day before so we spent Sunday with just the two of us. We decided that the one thing that would make us both happy would be for Daddy and Nathan to treat us to a manicure and pedicure and lunch! Charlotte wore the dress I made her. We went to a new sushi place for lunch. I know this doesn't sound like a place she would want, but I was really craving it and Wayne hates it so this was my opportunity. And Charlotte loves edamame so I figured it was a good compromise. Plus the nail place was right next door. Charlotte decided that she did not like edamame on this day AND didn't like the smell of my sushi! That's the picture of her holding my nose. In fact, she actually gagged once when I ate a piece! But after she got used to it, she said I could eat as much as I wanted. We had so much fun together and just talked and talked the whole time.
 
When I was finished, we went next door for our nails. She was so cute in that big chair, and all of the ladies thought she was a little doll. They worked and worked on the two of us! I let Charlotte pick out our color and she chose a hot pink. She had water to sip on and Mommy had wine! I had so much fun spending the day with my little buddy. She's the best Mother's Day present ever.






No comments: