Thursday, May 21, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday Charlotte Rose

My baby isn't a baby anymore! Well, she will always be my baby even when she is all grown up, but I still can't believe she is 5! For her birthday, Charlotte wanted a painting party. I considered doing it at my house, but then got smart and decided that would stress me out a little too much. We considered doing a pottery painting party but then I found out that Michael's has rooms you can rent. It was only $50 for the room and then I supplied all of the supplies. Charlotte and I talked about what we could paint and decided on these cute birdhouses. I got them all from Michael's and bought a few each time I went out and used my 50% off coupon each time. So each birdhouse was about $2.50! We invited all of the girls in Charlotte's class (only 1 couldn't come) along with Lauren and Skyler, and Pearce). Carrie and Pearce got here a few days early so we had fun with them and then had a family party Friday night.
 
 I asked Charlotte what she wanted for dinner and her first choice was chicken nuggets. Ok, we can't have chicken nuggets so what is your second choice? Plain pasta. Well, we can't have plain pasta either, third choice? Pizza! That we can do! So we had a family pizza party with Grandmother, Mama and Papa, Carrie and Pearce. Nathan, Charlotte, and Pearce dressed up for the party, they were so cute!
 
And Charlotte was the sweetest little girl ever. She loved all of her presents. She got money from Grandmother, money and a necklace from Mama and Papa, an American Girl doll bed from Mommy and Daddy, an Elsa doll head with hair you can style from Auntie Carrie and Pearce along with a HUGE bottle of bubbles, and Kitty Surprise from Nay Nay. She LOVED Nay Nay's present because she would watch videos on you tube about this toy. Its a big stuffed cat that has a Velcro pouch with kittens inside. You don't know how many kittens you're getting, whether they are boys or girls, until you open it up. She loves it.
 
When we lit the birthday cake candles, Charlotte was so cute. She thought about her wish and then wished out loud..."I wish I could stay a baby forever." OH MY GOSH, I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! She wants the same thing as me!
 
The next day was the friend birthday party. We had so much fun. All of Charlotte's friends were so cute and so sweet. They loved painting their birdhouses and did such a good job. I gave them 4 colors and let them do whatever they wanted. I also made chocolate bird nests with M&Ms as eggs. And we had cupcakes and lemonade. The gift bags had a cute little bird to go in the birdhouse, some birdseed for the house and a neat marker with different colors. I told all of the mommies to go shop around Michael's or go run errands which I know they loved. Charlotte had a wonderful party weekend, and I loved seeing how much everyone, family and friends, love my BABY girl. Happy 5th Birthday Charlotte!
 



























































No comments: