Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We've Moved!

We are finally in our new house! After we got all moved out of our old house, it was a mad dash to get everything unpacked and put up in preparation for Nathan's first birthday party...which was going to be exactly one week after we moved in. In retrospect, I think it was a little crazy to have such a short time to get the house ready. But we worked non-stop! I'll get more pictures of the new house up, but we don't have our Internet hooked up yet so I'm updating the blog from my parent's house.




Nathan tried to help as much as he could, but as you can imagine, he made it a little difficult to get unpacked. So Wayne's mom came to stay with us to help, and my parents took Nathan back to their house everyday so that we could work without interruptions. We were honestly working until the last minute to get everything ready for the party!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I know you were such a big help when your mommy and daddy were moving in!