Wednesday, August 20, 2008

12 Month Checkup

Nathan had his 12 month doctor's appointment today. He was such a good little boy! He weighs 22 lbs, 12 oz and is in the 50th percentile. He is 30.8 inches long which is the 90th percentile, and is right on target with all of his skills. His doctor asked if he was pointing and talking, and as he asked this Nathan started pointing to my nose and everything else in the room! Plus he showed off his new skill of walking. He got two shots but only cried a little bit.

I know you're probably tired of seeing birthday pictures, but here are a few more that my friend Robin took. I don't know why the first four are so small, but I got frustrated trying to enlarge them so you'll just have to squint to see them :)


Jack, Paige, and Willow


Ethan and Thorne


Nathan and Willow


Willow


Sweet little Nathan with his kissable cheeks!






Can you see his blue tongue?


Robin and Willow


Patrick, Lisa, and Ethan


Jennifer and Jack

Ok, so that should be all of the birthday pictures until next year!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Nate, I'm so happy to hear that you are a strong and healthy boy! You are growing so fast! I want you to come visit me in Austin soon!