Friday, August 29, 2008

Playing Outside

Nathan and I spent some time outside a few days ago, and this is what he was thinking:


"My tummy's growling....I need a snack."


"Hey Mommy! How about some Cheerios?"


"Mmmmm......this really hits the spot."


"Hey! I think there's a hole in the top of my cup..."


"Yup! Mommy, there really IS a hole in the top!"



"Guess what....if I turn my cup over, the Cheerios fall out."


"Oh my GOSH!!! What was I thinking??!!"


"Mommy, I saw on T.V. that Cheerios help lower your cholesterol....I'm just starting early."


"Quick! Guess which side my Cheerios are on."


"This was the BEST day ever. I love you mommy."

1 comment:

Carrie said...

THAT is the CUTEST, FUNNIEST blog entry I've ever read!!!!! Who wrote those clever comments?????? Was it Nate's sweet Auntie Carrie? Hmmmmm...... I miss my Nate!