Monday, August 18, 2008

Walking and Talking

I'm in the process of updating the blog with more birthday pictures plus other pictures from the last two weeks. I'm sorry I've been so late in getting these out. It's just been so busy for the Parnell family!!!! I have some exciting news though...Nathan is walking AND talking! OK, so his walking may be a little wobbly...and he needs to work on enunciating his words, but Nathan is on a roll and it all counts! Here are some videos for your enjoyment!

Nathan took his first steps two weeks ago and is practicing every chance he gets. I swear he gets better and better every day! And the words in his 12 month old vocabulary are: Apple (thanks to Auntie Carrie), dog, nana (banana), nighty night (he says ni, ni), and his personal favorite is Dada. Although now he's working on Daddy. Oh and he also says Mmmmmm, and "this." He thinks everything is "this." I guess it's because I always say, "Do you want to play with this?" Mommy is still few and far between which is surprising and a bit hurtful :) Oh well, hopefully that will be next.









1 comment:

Carrie said...

My Nater-Tot is so smart!!!!! I must say that I'm very proud to have taught you how to say "apple" even if it does sound like "appuh." Do you even know what an apple is? Mommy needs to give you some bites. Please tell mommy to put on your sailboat outfit that I got you and to take your picture. Love you!!!