Monday, April 13, 2009

Brock's Easter Party

On Thursday, Nathan was invited to Brock's house for his 2nd Easter egg hunt. Our last hunt was with Reece and Lauren when it was FREEZING cold! I was so happy that Thursday's weather was warm, sunny, and perfect for hunting eggs. Several of Nathan's friends were going to be there too, and he was so excited to have a party to go to!


This is the outfit I had bought for him a few weeks ago and was saving for one of his Easter parties. I think he looks so adorable! Excuse the puffed out cheeks...Nathan saw that we had popped popcorn and wanted a little snack. But instead of eating it slowly, he tries to see how much he can stuff in those cheeks!



Nathan carries his basket like I carry my purse!

He was going strong and picking up lots of eggs, but then decided to take a break and see what goodies were inside. Then he took a few turns on the slide and started playing with all of the other outside toys!

When Nathan saw this car, he immediately threw his basket down and wanted to push it! He didn't really care that there were still eggs to find! What I didn't know at the time was that Nathan had already opened one of his eggs that had chocolate in it. Since it was such a warm and beautiful day, the chocolate had melted. Well, that just made it easier for Nathan to have his dessert. While Nathan was playing with the car, I switched batteries on my camera. When I came back (about 5 seconds later), he was still sitting in the car but was licking his hands. He had gotten into the melted chocolate and had it ALL OVER him! Please don't let there be chocolate all over your cute little outfit! But oh yes, it was everywhere. Marla gave me tons of paper towels to try to clean him up, but it was hopeless. Oh well, since we were staying outside the rest of the time, I just left him in his chocolaty clothes.


I caught Nathan trying to lick his shorts a few times :)
Nathan and Kelly going on a wagon ride together.

Here are two videos of Nathan running around and playing tag with the other kids. His run is so funny!



1 comment:

Carrie said...

Nay Nay, I'm so glad you had fun at the Easter Party. You looked absolutely adorable in your purple shorts and sweater vest....even with the extra chocolate! I love you!

Love,
Auntie Carrie