Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our Week With Grandmother

Helen, Wayne's mom, stayed with us the week of Easter. It was so WONDERFUL! When Grandmother comes to visit, Mommy, gets to do whatever she wants! Let's see here, how did I spend my time? I shopped, ran errands, had lunch with friends, shopped, lunch, shopped...you get the picture :) The second day Helen was here, I actually left the house at 10:00 in the morning and didn't get home until 7:00! It's amazing how much I can get done (and enjoy doing it) without having to worry about feeding Nathan, changing diapers, naps, etc... On the day I was gone so long, I went bathing suit shopping. You girls know how long it takes to find a suit and try them on. There is no way I could do that with Nathan! Anyway, while I was gallivanting around, Grandmother spent quality time with Nay-Nay. I didn't feel too guilty because I knew they were having fun. Here are some pictures of our week together. 

When Wayne got home from work, we spent a lot of our time playing outside. Nathan's new favorite toy is the "bis-bee" (Frisbee). Then Grandmother bought flowers for our backyard. Her little helper was very eager to play in the dirt!








After putting soil everywhere BUT the pots, Nathan was soon distracted by a friend that came over for a visit...





Here are 3 videos from the week: The first is of Nathan answering a few of Mommy's questions while we're stopped at a light...obviously, he gets a bit frustrated with me. 

Nathan's got a green thumb!

These next two are of Nathan TRYING to blow bubbles. He always puts the wand too close to his mouth so it never works. But sweet little Nathan pretends he sees the bubbles and gets so excited!


No comments: