Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall...

Who's the cutest boy of all? NATHAN! Nay-Nay as he calls himself :) A few days ago, we were upstairs playing before bathtime. Nathan ran into the guest room to play with the full length mirror. He talked and talked to himself. I think he thought that this was the nicest little boy to just sit and talk to him and even laugh at him!




"You like your belly button too???"


"And your tongue???"


"Give me five!"


"Thank you for playing with me for so long!"

After all of that playing, Nathan wore himself out. He loves to jump on and off the pillows and then hide under them. He loves it when I pretend like I'm looking for him. I'll say, "Where's Nathan?" And then he'll either say, "Here I am!" or "Nay, Nay!" like he's calling for himself.

Here's a video of him playing in the mirror

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nathan, the mirror is a little wobbly because your Mommy and Auntie Carrie use to look in it, crawl through it, push it back and forth, and talk to the cute little girls in there just like you did. Na Na I think I saw an Easter Bunny in my yard...come over and let's see what he hid for you and Cookie. Love, Mama, Papa, and Cookie