Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Party...fun and mortifying at the same time!


Nathan and I were invited to our first Halloween party at my friend, Erin's house. Isn't my little cowboy cute?! And he looks so angelic...remember that later on...


Nathan will actually gallop with his horsey, but is pretty particular about his cowboy hat. He only wants it hanging around his neck...not on his head. I bribed him with everything I could think of to try to get a picture of him wearing it, but nothing worked :)


Nathan was one of the oldest kids at the party, so I was a little worried about him being too "playful" but he was really good...until the end...which is the mortifying part that I'll tell you about later.

Cowboy Nathan from behind

Strawberry Shortcake had a "thing" for my cowboy!


They do make a cute couple!


Nathan was being so sweet, going from room to room, playing with toys. He had a few episodes of not wanting to share, but nothing serious, until....


It was time for a group picture. None of the kids wanted to sit on the couch! Everyone was crying. I tried to get Nathan to sit on the floor in front of the couch, but he just stood there watching the Dalmatian (Erin's little boy) crying. I stepped back really fast to take a picture of the crying kids, and this is where the MORTIFYING part comes in...
Click on the link below. My friend Lindsay took this video and put it on her blog. Just scroll down past the pictures and watch the video at the end of her Halloween Party entry.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Poor, poor little Dalmatian! Sorry, but that was really funny!