Monday, October 5, 2009

We Went Camping!

This last weekend, Wayne, Nathan and I, drove to Broken Bow, OK to meet the Relles, Sullivans, McWilliams, and Angela for a weekend of camping. We didn't rough it too much because we stayed in this huge 4 bedroom cabin! It was great because it was large and open...perfect for 3 little ones to run around in. Plus there was a big wrap around porch and plenty of outside space for them to explore. Wayne and I had a great time, but we really loved watching Nathan play with his friends, Jack, Willow, and Olivia. They were so sweet together.

Angela was the photographer for the weekend and took the most amazing pictures. She even put together a slide show for us! Thank you Angela! I still have a TON of pictures that I need to go through so I'll post more later. For now, here is this wonderful slideshow.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=9a3d228ddb8af205be477f&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Nathan, I can tell you had a blast on your camping trip! I'm so glad you had a good time!

~Auntie Carrie