Friday, February 17, 2012

Nathan's Valentine Party

On Valentine's Day, Charlotte and I went to Nathan's school for his class Valentine Party. I absolutely love seeing Nathan with all of his friends. Nathan talks about his school friends all the time and really does love everyone. So when I get to see him in his class and the way all of his class mates act towards him, it just makes me so proud of Nathan. It is so obvious that they all get along so well. And when other moms tell me that their children talk about Nathan and how fun he is, it just makes me so happy. He is my sweet little Valentine!
Charlotte was so cute at the party as well. She remembered that Mrs. Luigs had a home play center with a kitchen, baby dolls (her favorite), table and chairs, and all sorts of baby equipment. So as soon as we walked in, she found Nathan, gave him a quick hug, and then went straight to the babies! In the last picture in the classroom, Charlotte is using her Capri Sun as a bottle for the baby :)








Nathan and Graham
Nathan and Mrs. Luigs









Nathan and Juliana...who he talks about all the time!

Caroline S., Klara, Emma, Mrs. Luigs, Caroline B., Juliana, Jordan
Roman, Nathan, Graham, and Blake


  
After school, Nathan loves to play on the playground with all of the other kids. The tire swing is his favorite, and he has gotten really good at pushing it himself and then jumping on! Charlotte sticks to the rocking animals (what do you call those?) and the slide. It's really neat that they let the kids play after school like this because Nathan, Charlotte, and I have made even more friends just by sticking around after school. 






2 comments:

Carrie said...

What a cute class Nathan has!! I know he is such a good friend to all of his classmates!

Anonymous said...

More fun!! You are my valentines. Nathan I am so happy that you have so many nice friends. AND you are nice to your little sister and show her things to do at school. Love, Mama and Papa, and Cookie