Friday, February 17, 2012

Playing at Grandmother's House

After the school Valentine party, Nathan and Charlotte spent a few hours at Grandmother's house. Wayne and I are planning a Spring Break trip (going skiing!) so I had to have a few hours of uninterrupted time to do a little research and get things planned out. Whenever Nathan and Charlotte spend time with Grandmother, they have so much fun riding their bikes in the circle in front of her house. What's crazy is that it wasn't that long ago that Charlotte could hardly ride the big wheels bike, although she really wanted to! I always worried about her falling off, but now she's a pro! And Nathan's bike is the one that I ran over. It still works well enough for him to ride, but he's starting to outgrow it. When I see them on their bikes, I can really tell how much they've grown! My babies are getting so big!





2 comments:

Carrie said...

It's always fun to play at Grandmother's house!!!

Anonymous said...

Playing with "hot Wheels" was one of the funniest things you and Carrie did. You flew down the little sidewalk in the back, around to the driveway, down the little hill, into the cul-de-sac. Mother use to just die laughing because you both put your arms and legs out as if flying...never had an accident.Love, Mom