Sunday, August 19, 2007

Busy Weekend


Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Dean


Nathan's cousins, Robert and Alexandra


Alexandra made a perfect cushion for Nathan


Uncle Chris holding his nephew for the first time.

We had a weekend full of visitors. My sister Jen and her family came to visit us from Houston. Alexandra and Robert LOVED holding Nathan, and Nathan loved being held! And Uncle Chris was very proud of his little nephew. Although he and Carrie have a bulldog, Otis, I think they need the real thing! Nate needs another cousin! Everyone has been such a huge help. Carrie spent the first week with us and has been our personal nanny. She cooked, cleaned, ran errands, and helped take care of Nate. Jen and Dean did the same thing for us. Today is the first day to be on our own. It is a little tough, but we're managing...at least Mom is coming back on Tuesday for a week!

3 comments:

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

Cute family pics! I agree about Carrie and Chris needing to branch out from Otis :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Adri! I love Otis, but I am ready for the real thing....now we just have to convince Chris that he's ready, too!

Anonymous said...

ang ganging up on me via a blog is the perfect idea!!!! i'll stick with Otis for now.

come see me Big Nate. let's watch some football.