Friday, August 24, 2007

Mama to the Rescue!


Just one of the many dinners from Mom.


Daddy is feeling the effects of a new baby.


Nathan loves being cuddled by Mama.

My mom came Tuesday to stay with us for a week and help out. Boy are we loving it! Wayne has never eaten so good! Mom has been our nanny/cook/maid/ and more. All three of us are being completely spoiled! Mom and I have been cooking together every night so that I can learn her recipes and become a better cook (apparently I didn't pay attention when I was growing up). Tonight Wayne is going to come home to Chicken Spaghetti and Creme Brulee. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Otis and I are drooling all over ourselves right now! That chicken looks soooo good...and creme brulee???? How come you never made creme brulee for me???