Saturday, August 18, 2007

First Doctor's Visit



Well, we went on our first outing Friday. We went to the pediatrician for our first checkup. Nathan was so good in the car. He just fell asleep and pretty much stayed asleep until we got to the doctor's office. He was really happy until we had to undress him to weigh him. We've found out that Nathan is a little modest and does not like to be undressed. From that point on, he pretty much cried until we were able to put his clothes back on. Poor thing. But he passed his checkup with flying colors. He's only lost 4 ounces, and I'm willing to bet he'll put those back on plus more very quickly. He's a Parnell...he loves to eat!!!! So our first outing was a success...except for what happened in the elevator afterwards. A couple got in the elevator with us, and they were looking at a sonogram picture. I was looking at Nate thinking how precious he looked when I heard the husband say, "Look honey, they decided to have their kids back to back too." WHAT?!?! I just calmly said, "I'm not pregnant, I just had him." Oh well, I'm sure his wife got on to him after they left the elevator.

No comments: