Sunday, August 5, 2007

Getting Ready





We're finally getting all of our gear ready. Here's Wayne putting the stroller and carseat together. We went this weekend to get the carseat installed and inspected in our car. It's so fun to look in the backseat and see it! I can't wait to see Nathan sitting in it! Wayne also put our Pack and Play together. What else is there to do???? PLENTY! Every time we think we have everything together and ready, something else pops up. At least I have my bag packed just in case Nathan decides to surprise us early!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy looks just a tiny bit stressed reading those directions....Wayne, there are no directions when it comes to putting Nate into the car seat for the first time...can't wait to see that one! I think I'm gonna time you.

Anonymous said...

Dude...do you have seven of the same blue shirt that you just rotate every day? You are turning into C.L.