Monday, November 26, 2007

3 Month Pictures

Last week, Nathan and I went to get his 3 month pictures taken. Wayne and I discussed that we weren't going to spend a ton of money on these pictures. All I really wanted was just a couple of good poses to celebrate his 3 month birthday. I had every intention of not getting suckered into buying every single picture and to sticking to our pre-determined budget. But...I caved in after seeing them! They were all so cute and there were so many to choose from! I took so long in deciding which I ones I wanted that I had to go back a second time! Boy did they love having me as a customer! I figured once Wayne saw how cute they were he would forgive me for going overboard...he's still working on it :) Here's a sampling of his pictures.



I see somebody's tummy!


Here's our big boy acting all grown up!


I love his smile!





And I loved these next pictures because he looks so "baby" in them.
















Those were worth the money right?! Wait till you see the Christmas ones I bought too!!! Sorry Wayne :)








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that when I got home from Thanksgiving break, my lips were so chapped.....from kissing Nate so much!!!

Anonymous said...

So, this is about the 20th time today that I've looked at these pictures and I just want to gobble those cheeks up!!!!

Heath and Adriana Stacey said...

worth every penny!!!