Friday, November 2, 2007

More Pictures

This cute little pea in the pod is Lauren, Nathan's friend down the street. She is a week and a day older than Nathan. We've had so much fun going on walks together in the afternoon and going to Gymboree together.



What a cute couple! Alison, Lauren's mom, and I have noticed that both babies are more interested in what all of the other babies are doing than paying attention to us!


Group shot of all of the Gymboree moms. This was at our Halloween party. For those of you who don't know, Gymboree is a play group that I go to twice a week. We work on tummy time activities, stretching, and just having fun! And I ended up meeting a mom that was in my pledge class in college! What a small world!


Mommy's little preppy. Notice his new little tennis shoes! Of course, one already fell off.


This little button up shirt just now fits him. We had to get all dressed up to go to Northpark mall for some shopping.



This is Marin. She was my student in 2nd grade, and now she's in 6th! She and her mom came over to visit. Marin was so wonderful with Nathan. She handled him like a pro, and he loved being cuddled.


Hailey is another one of my students from last year. Sophia is her little sister. They also came over to play with Nathan. It was so wonderful because they completely kept him happy and occupied while their mom and I got to catch up on grown up stuff!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nate just gets cuter and cuter with every picture!! I especially love his little preppy outfit....even if he was missing one shoe!