Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rotation of the Grandparents!

Nathan, Wayne, and I got spoiled again. Wayne's mom came to visit for a week, and I pretty much had the week off! Helen insisted that I take time to pamper myself (shop, lunch, relaxing, more shopping, etc...) while she took care of Nathan. How could I refuse an offer like that?! I definitely took advantage of having her here!

"Grandmother is so pretty!"


Here's one of my shopping trip purchases. I went to Gymboree for the first time to actually buy Nate an outfit. Up until this point, he's had plenty of clothes, but now he's growing out of his summer clothes and needs fall outfits. I had the good intentions of only buying a few things. But there was a great sale so I went a tad bit overboard! This is just one of the MANY new things I got :)


"Hey, my fingers look mighty tastey." Mama and Auntie Carrie love giving Nate his bath!


After Helen left, my parents came up for the weekend. We spent the weekend together with Auntie Carrie, and then Nathan and I went back to the lake house with them to continue yet another week of relaxation and being spoiled.


Here's Daddy and Nate going for a stroll around the neighborhood.


And here's Papa giving Nate his bottle. Notice the little hand wrapped around Papa's finger. Nathan is already learning how to butter him up!

No comments: