Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Haircut

Although Nathan doesn't have a ton of hair, what hair he does have was getting a bit out of control so I thought I'd give him a trim myself. I let him sit in the sink and play with the water while I snipped away. It was really pretty fun! I felt like a hair stylist!


Not too bad huh? But now I'm a little obsessed with it and keep trimming the long pieces I missed. I've got to make myself stop or he's not going to have any hair left to cut!



This is the Halloween t-shirt that Auntie Carrie got for him. Doesn't he look scary?!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Nice job Mommy! His hair looks soooo cute! And I LOVE his spooky shirt on him!

Anonymous said...

Nathan you look so... cute with your new hair cut. Ashley you did a good job-wish you'd come to Missouri to cut my hair. I can't believe how big he is getting- Give him a lot of hugs and kisses from all of us in Springfield. We love and miss you all, Lisa