Thursday, October 16, 2008

Misc. Pictures of Nathan

Here are some various pictures from last week that I am just now uploading.


Nathan with Grandma at our weekly visit. When we got to Grandma's apartment, she and the other residents were in the dining room having lunch. As soon as Nathan saw all of Grandma's friends smiling at him, he let go of my hand and went from table to table to say hi! He was not shy at all and even loved playing with the women's bracelets! Grandma was very proud of him!
Nathan's new favorite snack is raisins.

"Mommy, I can't believe you finally gave in and let me hold the box all by myself! I promise I'll be careful with them." Yeah, right!


"It's a little tricky to get my chubby hand in this little box."


"Ohhhhhhh, I've got a big handful!"


"Yummy for my tummy...3 in my mouth, 5 in my car seat."


"Ok Mommy, enough of the raisin pictures." Needless to say, there were tons of raisins in his seat and on the floor, but oh well, he had fun holding his own box :)

Here's a little clip of Nathan blowing a kiss. I've been trying to teach this to him, but as you can see he's put his own twist on it. He blows in his hand (in this case, it's the raisin box) to make the noise. He thinks it's so funny.
And in these next pictures, Nathan entertained himself for a good 20 minutes climbing under the bar stools.
"Peekaboo! Can you see me?"

"Now, how am I going to get out of here? It's not as easy as it looks."


"Seriously Mommy, I'm getting claustrophobic."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nate, you are so cute! I know Grandma loves your visits! I can tell you like those raisins! You are so funny!

Anonymous said...

Nathan, Mommy use to crawl under my little desk and back in the corner. I think she was hiding...in plain sight. Sometimes you do the same things she did....I have a movie of Mommy trying to eat raisins at the beach...the trick was to separate the sand from the raisins...I'll show the movie to you in a few years.

Anonymous said...

Grandma is so popular now ..just because of you. Everyone asks her about you and when are you coming and be sure to come to the dining room next visit. Grandma loves to talk about you. She thinks you look so cute in your little shorts. She always brags about how well behaved you are. How you just look and talk about all her little knickknacks but you don't touch. She really looks forward to your visits. Love, Mama