Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quarantined...with Blankie

Apparently, there is a virus going around. Nathan caught it first and was so pitiful. He threw up several times and had no appetite (which is very unlike Nathan). All he wanted was to cuddle with one of us and hold his blankie. Though I hated for him to be sick, I loved the cuddling part! Here are some sweet pictures of Nathan and his best friend.


"You can't catch me or blankie!"


It is so funny to see him carry blankie around and then just plop down and cuddle with it.




This picture is so pitiful but so cute too! He just wanted to be held and not pose for pictures anymore.


Nathan never wants to sit still for more than a few minutes, but on this day, all he wanted to do was sit in my lap and cuddle. So I used this day as an opportunity to ignore all of my household chores (of which I had a ton of) and get caught up on my TV shows! Nathan didn't care what we watched as long as he had me and blankie. I can't remember the last time I got to watch one show after another! He bounced back pretty quickly but then Wayne got sick so I was taking care of two babies. My parents even got it too! My thought was what happens if I get sick? Who's going to take care of me if everyone else is sick? Luckily, I didn't catch it.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Those pictures were so cute! Even though it is sad that he didn't feel good, I know you loved being able to cuddle with him while watching t.v......can't think of anything better!!!