Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Day at the Ballpark

On Saturday, Nathan and I took advantage of a free outing. The ballpark in Frisco was having a fall festival complete with a pumpkin patch, balloons, face painting, a hay ride, and free hot dogs and drinks! Wayne had to get caught up at work so we met Jennifer, Nick, and Jack there.


We can't miss a cute photo opportunity!


Nathan doesn't like to sit long, so as soon as I snapped the first picture, he was up and ready to get down.


Jennifer and Jack


Wait Nathan, we have to get a picture with Jack!
"Mommy, I think my foot is stuck."


"Nathan, just sit and smile so we can get this over with."
"But there's hay stuck in my hand."


"This is the best smile I'm going to give you."


Pretty soon, it was lunch time. While Jennifer, Nick, and I ate our hot dogs, Jack and Nathan shared a few snack. Jack already gave Nathan his own bag of Teddy Grahams, but Nate wanted more.
"I'll trade you my yummy raisins for your Teddy Grahams."


"Nathan, you took all of them!"


We were going to take advantage of all of the other things the Ballpark had to offer, but the lines were WAY too long, so we headed to the mall to let the boys play. But then the play center was WAY too crowded so we decided to go for a ride on the carousel.


Hold on tight!


Nathan got a little scared sitting on the horse by himself so Mommy had to hop on with him. He still looks a little unsure doesn't he?


But after the ride got going, he loved it!

Later that night, we all went to the Relle's house for the guys to watch football, the boys to play, and the mommies to eat and drink!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Papa and I loved all the new pictures. We just keep saying,"Oh! How cute!" Nathan you should wear your lion costume to the ball park. Love, Mama and Papa and Cookie