Thursday, July 15, 2010

Austin Day 2



Nathan woke me up at 7:30...not used to that! We got up, ate breakfast, got dressed, and then headed over to my friend Kristin's house for a playdate with her little boy Nolan. Nolan is just a month younger than Nathan, so I knew they would have fun together. They've met before, but when they were younger. Nathan was soooo excited when we got to Nolan's house! They were so cute together!!! After playing at Nolan's house for a while, we went to lunch at Waterloo.


After the boys ate, we went outside to play for a little while. There was a playscape, but all these energetic boys wanted to do was run and chase each other!



Nathan took a long nap after lunch. Then off to the pool!


Our neighborhood pool has a splash area that he loved playing in.



After swimming, he wanted to swing. I don't have any pictures of him in the big pool because obviously I was with him, but oh my goodness....that boy can swim! He kept jumping in and swimming to me...over...and over...and over...and over again! I was so impressed and proud of him! Especially when other moms commented on how good he was and how their kids didn't want to put their faces in the water. Nathan kept saying to the moms, "Hey watch this!" He would jump in and swim to me!


We ended our day with a trip to Baskin Robbins :-) Baskin Robbins is by a wooded area. When we got out of the car, the birds were all chirpping. Nathan said, "Carrie, the woods is talking to me!" So cute! This little guy is so fun to be with because he is so friendly to everyone! Everywhere we went he would say hi to people. And if they didn't hear him or say hi back, he would say it a little louder!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Nathan, this was such a fun day. I thought it was so cute that you were so excited to go to Nolan's house. You and Nolan were hilarious together! Remember at Baskin Robbins when you got up and started dancing??? You put on quite a show for everyone!!!