Thursday, July 15, 2010

Austin Day 4, Dino Park


On Day 4 we went to the Dino Park! Nathan loves dinosaurs, so I thought this would be so fun for him. I had never been, but you walk along trails and there are tons of dinosaurs all along the trails. It was so fun watching him walk and then spot one and run to it! He of course had to take along his little dinosaur....see it sitting next to him?



I can't remember what kind of dinosaur this is, but Nathan loved looking at it. At each dinosaur there was an information post. Nathan would listen as I read it to him.



"Read this one Carrie!"


"Follow me!"


So cute!


Dinosaur eggs with a baby hatching! Nathan loved the baby :-)


Oooh...scary! You could climb into the T-Rex's mouth by going up stairs in the back, but Nathan wanted to just stand by him :-)


Inside the gift shop was a play area...he was in heaven!


He then got to pick out one new dinosaur....he also suckered me into getting him a dinosaur game. He's so sweet....how could I not?


We had a picnic outside and then played on the playground. This wore him out, but he had so much fun!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Nathan, this was such a fun day, too! I loved watching you find each dinosaur.

Anonymous said...

Nathan, I am so glad you did not climb in the dino's mouth...you might be in his tummy now. Love, Mama