Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nathan's Last Night


Uncle Chris took us to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner! Look how cute they are!


Nathan had so much fun playing all of the games.


He loved this monster truck ride!


Uncle Chris got him lots of tickets so that he could pick out a toy. On our way home Chris stopped at Target so Nathan could pick out a car.....Nathan's not spoiled one bit...ha!


This is the morning we had to meet Mommy in Waco. Nathan had fun riding his bike up and down the sidewalk while I packed the car up.


I had soooo much fun with my little guy! He was so sweet and good the entire time! When I got back from taking him to Ashley I was so sad. But, when I got to sleep in the next morning, I was happy again :-) I hope Nathan can come stay with us again sometime soon. I love you Nathan!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Nathan, when Uncle Chris asked if you wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner, you got so excited! It was fun watching you have fun. I love you my sweet boy!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great visit with Aunt Carrie and Uncle Chris. I want to go with you next time you visit. Cookie wants to play with Otis too. Love, Mama and Papa, and Cookie