Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Aunt Lisa, Taylor and Victoria

Lisa, Taylor, and Victoria came for a quick visit. Nathan was so excited to see everyone! They came through Dallas on their way to see Taylor's boyfriend, Anthony, graduate from Army Basic Training at Ft. Sill, Oklahoma.

On Monday night, we went to Mama and Papa's house for dinner, and Nathan and Charlotte were in Heaven from getting so much attention from everyone. We haven't seen Aunt Lisa, Taylor, and Victoria in a while, so I worried that Charlotte would be extra shy, but she was the complete opposite! I couldn't believe it! She didn't want to leave Taylor and Victoria's side. And Nathan had to compete for their attention too. It was really cute to see how the two of them worked it out...sharing the cousins...an important skill to know :)

On Tuesday, everyone came over to my house to swim. We had so much fun, and the best part is that both Nathan AND Charlotte took the longest nap afterwards! Even though I was tired too, I took advantage of the chance to have two sleeping babies! That never happens so I had to enjoy it :) Mommy got so much done that day. Actually, I should have been doing housework, but I ended up getting caught up on my favorite shows. BLISS!










2 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! I wish we could have seen everyone.

Anonymous said...

It is always fun at the Parnell house. Our girls all look glamorous in their swim suits.Love, Mama and Papa