Saturday, June 30, 2012

IPhone

Today I got the best present ever-my first iPhone! Thursday was our 9 year anniversary, and this is my present. I think I'm one of the last people to have one but I don't care. It actually makes it more exciting for me because everyone has been telling me what I'm missing out on and now I really appreciate it! It is so amazing what it can do! And since I've waited so long, I have the newest one. I'm actually doing this post on it. I swear this phone is going to change my life! Something really cool on it is that I have a microphone icon next to the keypad. If I touch it, it will type what I say! AMAZING! Going to try it now: "can you type exactly what I'm saying?I can't wait to blog more using my iPhone. it worked!" everything In quotes is what I dictated. The only thing it didn't do was punctuation...I added that. Thank you Wayne for the best present ever!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Haha! You're so cute! Hopefully I'm getting mine tomorrow and then we can do Facetime! Love you!

Unknown said...

Camera+ and Instagram are the two apps I use the most. Lyla, my 4 year old, really likes the new Watch Disney Junior app and my little one likes Peekaboo Barn. Of course you have to have facebook and pinterest. You've already found the Blogger app so those are all of my recommendations. Oh, hipstamatic is another fun picture taking app! Have fun!