Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas Card Picture Outtakes

I was very behind in getting Nathan and Charlotte's picture taken for Christmas cards this year. Usually, I take them to a studio and then scan that picture for my cards. I didn't have time for that this year and thought I could just take the pictures myself. I had the idea to string some lights on the bed and take their picture in their Christmas pajamas. Sounds easy but nothing is ever easy for me. Nathan was really cooperative...Charlotte was tired and not really into the whole photo shoot. They really didn't want to hear me telling them over and over to lift their head, turn this way or that, sit up straight, do a REAL smile!
Some of these turned out ok, but by the end, Charlotte was in tears as you will see. So I just took a picture of them outside after Thanksgiving lunch...much better outcome!
 



 
 
 















 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love those pictures with the lights. Charlotte and Nathan are ready for Santa. Love, Mama and Papa