Friday, January 3, 2014

Visiting Santa

I felt like this Christmas season happened WAY too fast. I think it was because Thanksgiving was so late, then I was out of town the first week of December at Wayne's office party, then we had the ice storm. I had the best intentions of taking Nathan and Charlotte to see Santa early in December so that we could avoid the long lines. That didn't happen. We saw him the week before Christmas! But I thought that if we got to the mall right after school, there wouldn't be much of a line...wrong again. We had to wait over an hour, but the line got even longer after us so I guess we lucked out. The people who waited over two hours would have gladly switched places with us. Nathan and Charlotte wrote their letter to Santa the night before. Charlotte asked for all the princesses and Palace Pets. Nathan asked for a Nintendo DS and 4 games. When we finally got up to Santa, neither one of them was too shy. Santa really talked to each of them and then had them mail their letters in his mailbox. He was really great which made the wait worth it. Afterwards, we rode the carousel and had a healthy dinner at Chick-Fil-A :)






 
 
 
 


 

No comments: