Tuesday, January 29, 2008

After we got back from skiing, we decided to start Nathan on his first food, rice cereal! I was kind of dreading it because I've heard it's really messy...well it was. It was so funny because he didn't really know what to do with it at first, but he soon got the hang of it after a few days. Now he can't get enough!

Day 1

This is pre-cereal. While I was mixing it, Wayne gave him the plastic wrap from the box to play with which was very mesmerizing!


"Hold on, what are you trying to put in my mouth? That is not a bottle!"


"I think I'd rather have Daddy's finger to suck on."


"Ok, I'll give it a try, but I'm not promising I'll like it."


"That is not the kind of cereal I see you two eating."


Day 2

"I'm up for another try at this."


"It really brings out the flavor when you let it sit on your tongue."


Here is Daddy trying to teach Nathan how to use a spoon :)


"You're actually eating that stuff?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Those pics were soooo funny! I was wondering when Nate was going to start eating real food. I knew he would get the hang of it after a little while. Nate, you keep eating your rice cereal like a good little boy. Isn't it yummy??!!

Anonymous said...

Baby boy, when you come to see Mama and Papa we are going to give you some of our favorites...and that does not include rice cereal. Don't tell Mommy and Daddy.