Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!

We rang in the New Year with a house full of family! Wayne's brother and his family, his two uncles and aunts, Carrie and Chris, and another cousin and his wife all came to our house for the weekend. I think that's it...plus we had two babies and a dog! We had so much fun catching up and playing with the babies. Then on Tuesday, the guys braved the cold at the Cotton Bowl.


Nathan and his cousin, Lexa


Tiffany, my sister-in-law, Lexa, me, and Nate.


Auntie Carrie aka "The Baby Hog" with Nathan


The head chefs, Wayne and Uncle Mike. Mike made his famous chili for all of us. This is the chili that won him 2nd place in a chili cook off! We all thought he should have won 1st place!


The whole gang visiting before dinner.


Nathan was a good little boy and shared his toys with Lexa.


"Uncle Chris is HILARIOUS!"


More lovin' from Auntie Carrie!


This was one of the few times I got to actually hold my baby!


Nathan wasn't quite sure about being so high up, but he got used to it. Daddy loved finding baby drool in his hair!


"Please, pretty please, won't you give me another cousin?"


Happy baby!


"I do think I like this outfit Mommy."

No comments: